Saturday 31 January 2009

The Fear

Done some bad things recently that will soon have to be addressed:

1) I laughed at someone falling off those big red balls on Total Wipeout. As Saturday mass audience family fun telly goes it's bad, a shameless excuse to laugh at cellulite wobbling dental assistants from Dorking, but my god I can't not watch it.

2) I actually just bought the Lily Allen single. yes. And I like it.

3) Instead of paying for my prescription I bought edamame beans from M&S. So will be flipping out in the workshop this week, fantastic!

4) I very nearly voted for the twins on Eurovision: Your Country Needs You. Infact, it was only because I couldn't find my phone in time that I didn't. The blatant insertion of Jade the super-duper at the last minute was such an indecent attempt to guarantee the outcome I was angry enough to vote blonde. When Jade won, I was surprised Webber didn't flick the cameras the Vs and lick her face right there on prime time BBC.


Teeny Tiny Goalkeeper Brother Football Update - today's score 0-15
(almost a personal best)

3 comments:

RT said...

lily allens song IS good there's a bit in the otherwise v good video that annoys me though
pissed off about jade but to be honest, she was better than the twins! when are we going to hear the song?
what is mini goalkeeper?

francesrachelhilarydixon said...

the song was on the last episode, it's what you'd expect, an aspirational musical theatre number with just enough pouting and hand clenching to make it stick annoyingly in your head.

mini goalkeeper is my little brother and his adventures in the worst football team ever, i think their finest hour was losing 0-21.

Christina said...

The Lily Allen song is amazing. I totally love her. x