Sunday 22 February 2009

A dirty week

Been a little bit busy on the old working this week, therefore not been doing this.

Since last post I have:
- had an interview at AMC Design House for an internship
- got the internship
- been working at said internship
- (almost) mastered the pen tool in illustrator
- been to two gigs
- drunk 10 beers and 1 glass of wine
- been on 24 trains and 5 buses
- slept in three different houses/flats
- eaten three burgers
- not cooked any food myself at all

tonight i will sleep
and also charge/sync up the ipod, as last time I did something wrong and only podcasts and selected songs would play. Therefore have spent the last week listening only to Morrissey, Echo & the Bunnymen, Frank Turner, Adam and Joe podcasts and Compliment Sandwich podcasts, all of which adds up to many surreal train journeys.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I think I have listened to every adam and joe podcast about 5 times, I <3 them, they always cheer me up in the mornings.
xxx

juneau projects said...

Yay Compliment Sandwich podcast! You will feature yourself, Ms Dixon, in the next episode - it's the recording from the Pub Quiz! Sorry your ipod was stuck though...